Winter Shipping Policy
Please be advised: Cold winter weather may adversely affect the condition of your wine during shipment. For orders out of province as well as outside of Southern Ontario, Cave Spring ships via Canada Post. During extreme winter conditions there is the risk of wine shipments freezing in transit. Canada Post has informed us that they are not able to guarantee shipments from freezing, regardless of level of postal delivery (i.e.. Xpresspost). In lieu of this, we regret that we will not be responsible for, and will not replace wine, that is damaged due to extreme weather conditions. We will continue to strive to find alternatives for shipping during this period as some options may be available within large cities outside of Ontario.
*Please note that we will guarantee the condition of couriered wine shipments within Southern Ontario and Ottawa. Please call us at the winery if you have any questions regarding this matter. 1-888-806-9910 ext. 302
We want to ensure our wine arrives in premium condition. Thank you for your cooperation.
It can be as simple as 2 bottles of Riesling Dolomite shipped once a week. And accumulate myCave Rewards along the way.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I sign-up for a myCave Subscription?
- Just log in to your account and select Create new myCave Subscription. Don't have an account yet? Select New Account and you can be up in running in minutes.
- What are the shipping charges?
- If your myCave Subscription is $80 or more, your order ships for free within Ontario!
- Is there a minimum number of bottles that I have to order?
- No, you can order as little as 1 bottle.
- Can I have more than one myCave Subscription?
- Yes you can. When you create a new order, you will be asked to select a nickname for each order.
- Why would I have more than one myCave Subscription?
- Not sure what to get someone for a gift? Give the gift of wine! You can ship your favourite Cave Spring wines to friends or family to share what you have discovered. You collect myCave Rewards for yourself as well!
- Can I change my subscription?
- Yes. Until your next scheduled shipment is processed, you can revise your order online by logging into your myCave account and selecting Update myCave Subscription.
- How do I cancel my order?
- Once you log into your myCave account, select Update myCave Subscription and then select Cancel my subscription.
- What happens if one of my wines is not available?
- If we go to process your subscription and one of the wines is not available, you will receive an email letting you know which wine is out of stock. We will not process your order until you log in and revise your subscription.
- What happens when the vintage changes of one of my wines?
- You will always receive the most current vintage available for your subscription.